Whoever said that men’s wedding bands have to be boring? While the classic look is timeless, don’t limit yourself to those options if you want a little more uniqueness to your wedding band. Be it classic and understated to bold and unique, the world of men's wedding bands offers a wide array of choices. Lets explore some options:
1. Mixed Metals: Combining different metal colours within one ring has been a popular style and there are many options with yellow, white or rose gold.
2l Textured Surfaces: Fun textures on wedding bands such as hammered finishes, brushed metals, or intricate engravings add depth and character to the rings.
3. Alternative Materials: Alternative materials like titanium, tungsten, and ceramic were becoming increasingly popular for men's wedding bands due to their durability and modern aesthetics.
4. Wood Inlays: Rings with wood inlays, whether in the form of a thin strip or a central panel, were a trendy choice, offering a rustic and natural element to the design.
5. Minimalist and Sleek: Simple and understated designs with clean lines and high-polish finishes were favored by grooms who appreciated a modern and minimalist look.
6. Diamond Accents: Grooms were adding a touch of bling with small diamond accents- our personal favourites are the flush set fancy shaped diamonds set within the band; you can also add multiple stones for an added bling.
7. Vintage-Inspired: Vintage-style bands with details like filigree work, milgrain edges, and engraved patterns were appealing to those who sought an old-fashioned touch.
8. Customization: Personalized and custom-designed wedding bands with engravings, messages, wedding dates and initials are a great way of expressing a personal touch.
9. Blackened or Oxidized Finishes: Rings with darkened or oxidized finishes, often paired with contrasting metals or materials, created a distinctive and edgy appearance.
10. Coloured Gemstone Bands: Adding coloured gemstones to men’s wedding rings are by far our favourite ways to make a unique wedding band. Choose from a sea of colours to suit your taste and add some flair - suggested gemstones to add are rubies, sapphires or emeralds. Pair them with accent diamonds and boom- you have a statement piece for a man who likes to stand out.
Remember that the best wedding band is one that reflects your personal style and has special significance to you and your partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to buy mens wedding bands?
Book a consult at Al Joher to design your custom wedding band. From simple and classic to unique designs featuring gemstones, we can help you create a one-of-a-kind wedding band.
How much do mens wedding bands cost?
Mens wedding bands cost is dependent on their thickness and width. Currently, 4mm bands are trending and in 14K gold, would typically be close to $500.
What are mens black wedding bands made of?
Mens wedding bands are typically made of gold in 10, 14 or 18K gold. Following gold, platinum is the next more popular choice- it is heavier, and also a bit more expensive that gold. Other options include silver, palladium and tungsten.
How wide are mens wedding bands
Traditionally mens wedding bands were around 6+mm wide; currently, slimmer bands are trending and are typically 4-5mm wide.